Friday, May 8, 2015

Another dress for Betty: Boo! Designs Gallery dress

I know, I know...I have made so many things for her this year. But I love it. She loves to wear them and I love the fact that I'm using up small bits of stash fabric at the same time!



I recently purchased the Gallery Dress pdf pattern by Boo! Designs. I love these patterns and think I will get some more (the Firely dress that I made for Lizzie's birthday is by Boo). It is a very simple dress with multiple sleeve, collar and closure options.



I chose no sleeves, placket back with snaps, and drafted my own Peter Pan collar. This was so easy and fun to sew. I made a boo boo somewhere when I drafted the collar- clearly there should not be a gap between the two pieces- but it's okay! Lizzie still loves it. I can't wait to make another one!




No comments:

Post a Comment