Sunday, May 18, 2014

Me Made May- Week 3...and another Emery

I struggled a bit this week with Me Made May but managed to stick with it with no repeats ( I think!).


 Day 12: Ottobre Knit Tunic; Big W leggings, Target flats.

 

Day 13: New Look 6000; Mel heels.

 

Day 14: Ottobre knit tunic (unblogged); Big W leggings; Chic A Booti cardi; Diana Ferrari boots (purchased second hand). This is possibly the worst photo in history.

 

Day 15: Strawberry Emery; booties from op shop.
I made this dress last week. The sleeves are from New Look 6000. I don't have any more pics of this dress as I wasn't really feeling the love. I'm not happy with the fit of any of my Emeries so I need to do some pattern alterations before I attempt it again.

I lined the skirt with black shiny stuff because I'll mostly be wearing it with my navy tights. I also did an invisible zipper this time, as per the instructions, and I love the way that the lining is joined to the zipper! Absolute genius! I'll be using the method in future projects.

 

Day 16: Self drafted circle skirt; KMart tee; KwikSew scarf (one of the first things I ever sewed); Target flats. Look, I got two me-mades in one outfit! That's a rarity for me.

 

 Day 17: Teaching at home. Kwiksew 3668; Miss Shop cardi (Levi skinnies on my bum).
 

Day 18: A Kwiksew tunic that I made years ago and unfortunately sold the pattern. I love this!

Today I started making a t-shirt dress using the Sewaholic Renfrew pattern. It's coming together so quickly and nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment