Friday, June 7, 2013

Butterick B5032

This is the dress I made for my friend's wedding. I can't believe how easy it was! The only alterations I made were to remove 1 inch of width from the neckline and 1 inch of length from the bodice. I am definitely going to make this again.

The fabric is quilter's cotton (surprise surprise) and it was a measly $4 per metre.

I lined the bodice instead of facing it because I hate facings. I wish I'd lined the skirt because it sticks to my tights but I will find a little slip to wear under it.

Split at the back.

Little pleats at the waist. I love this detail!


 Off to the wedding I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment